Every Microsoft CRM customer seems to be exporting data to Excel. Now, with BI360, you can have completely automated live Excel-based reporting for fully formatted and graphical reports. BI360’s Excel- and web-based report writer is not only easy to use, but is one of the most powerful reporting tools on the market. Its live integration with MS CRM delivers incredible flexibility and performance-driven benefits:
• Flexible, user-friendly report writer for your CRM data.
• Run reports on demand from Excel, web or auto-distribute reports by email.
• Any entries in MS CRM are immediately available in BI360 reports with no delaying transfer to OLAP cubes or external systems.
• Install BI360, download the pre-built CRM report templates and in less than 5 minutes start seeing your CRM data in ways you have never been able to before.
• Integration is out-of-the-box, with an interface to add custom CRM fields if needed.
• Pre-joined tables across CRM (e.g. Owner, Account, etc.)
• Pre-defined period logic (CRM date fields linked to weeks/months/etc. for easy reporting on e.g. trends, month-to-date, year-to-date, etc.)
• Get increased visibility and control of your CRM data and at the same time watch the sales team quickly become motivated to capture updated data in CRM due to vastly improved reporting output.
Additionally, BI360 delivers out-of-the box integration with the following CRM modules:
• Sales Orders
For a list of FAQs, and even more options and examples for reporting, planning and dashboards that run live on MS CRM, get our free white paper here.